Clientele: The Viewing Public
CatEllington.com, Founded In 2013
The Virtual Home To The Entire Cat Ellington Entertainment, Art, and Literary Divisions, CatEllington.com, Bynamed The Boutique Domain, Is A Renowned World Wide Web Entity That I Founded On Tuesday, January 29, 2013, Less Than A Year After I Joined A Few Internet Social Media Communities.
Inevitable, Where Its Founding Had Been Concerned, The Location Serves To Enlighten Its Viewing Public With In-Depth Information Regarding Its Primary Multi-Creative Namesake - That Is I, Cat Ellington.
Its Founding Also Provided An Electronic Platform For Me To Formally Introduce Both Myself And My Contributions As A Creative Artist To Those Members Of The General Public, Whom, In Most Cases, Are Not Privy To Behind-The-Scenes Industry Creatives, Such As Myself, Traditionally Spotlit Only Through Visual And Print Media Outlets.
The Origin of CatEllington.com
The Award-Winning CatEllington.com, Otherwise Known As The Boutique Domain, Is My Official World Wide Web Location.
When I Reserved My Name For The Purpose Of A Public Domain In Late 2013, I Had One Specific Goal In Mind: I Would Single-Handedly Establish An Exquisite And Rather Considerable Virtual Entity That Would Showcase Dedicated Pages Honoring Each And Every Creative Hat That I Am Mightily Blessed To Wear In My Respective Fields Of Industry - Especially That Of Music.
Upon The Domain's Founding, My Specific Goal, In Addition To Introducing The Public At Large To My Professional Credentials, Also Included What It's Layout Of Design Would Be. And Right From The Start It Had Been My Desire To Liken The Domain To My Very Own Personal 'Boutique.' And It Was To Be A 'Boutique' That I Could Decorate In The Way I Do My Family's And My Places Of Dwelling. It Was To Reflect My Passions, Overall, Where The Arts Are Concerned.
With This Specific Goal In Mind, I Went To Work Establishing The Boutique Domain:
• The Site's Decor Had To Mirror That Of An Art Gallery. Its 'Walls' Would Have To Have, Hung Upon Them, The Best And Most Vivid Works of Art, Particularly In An Array Of Floral Varietals.
And With Some Of My Favorite Impressionists Of The Art World In Mind, Including The Likes Of Monet And Rembrandt, My Desire Had Been To Feature Works of Art In Watercolor Paintings That Would Add Eye-Catching Color And Beauty To The Domain's Glossy White 'Walls.'
Two Years Later, I Would Bring In Specialized Works of Impressionist Art, Courtesy Of Ateli.
• Considering My Many Creative Efforts, Including A Song Catalogue Spanning (24) Genres, I Had Already Been Aware That The Menu Would Be Lengthy In Its Listing. And Under The Circumstances Of Likening My New Site To A Personal 'Boutique', It Had Gone Without Saying That The Menu Would Be Referred To As The 'Registry'. A 'Registry' Of All That My Personal 'Boutique' Had To Offer In Terms Of My Many Creative Specialties.
• Its Header Would Be Referred To As The 'Awning'.
Now, In Terms Of The 'Awning,' It Was My Vision To 'Brand' On It The 'Boutique's' Introduction And Specializations In An Elegant Inscription, Because I Absolutely Love All Things Feminine And Elegant And Exquisite And Lovely And Beautiful. And It Was My Passion To Have My Domain, Which Would Bear My Name, Represent Those Particular Qualities.
Concerning My Creative Artistry, What I Bring In The Fields Of Entertainment, Art, and Literature, Are Bodies Of Work That I Believe Reflect A Sense Of Elegant Uniqueness. And This Domain, Established To Showcase My Creative Contributions, Could Not And Would Not Be Tolerated To Exude Anything But Elegance And Uniqueness In It's Presentation.
For This Had Been My Vision In The Establishing Of This Domain In Late January Of 2013, And Keeping It Well Remains My Passion Today. Nothing Less Than The Best Will Be Featured: The Loveliest Artworks In Paintings, Illustrations, Sketch Drawings, And Photos—Not To Mention Elegant, Feminine Inscriptions, Text, etc.
• On Its Blog Pages, Particularly "My Secondary Blog", It Was Imperative That Photos Purposely Selected To Lead My Postings Include Images And Captions That Would Perfectly Compliment The Subject Matter Of Those Posts With Which They Would Be Affiliated.
It Has To Be Lovely. Or It Can't Be Mine.
• Since I Bore Easily With Traditional Terms, Simply Referring To The Site's Viewers As Plain Old 'Visitors' Was Just Not Going To Cut It. A More Special Word Was Required To Describe These Men And Women. They Would Be Referred To As My 'Guests'. I Love That Word Because It Reminds Me Of The Now Perished, But Still Legendary Department Store, Marshall Field's—My Inspiration In Choosing It.
At Field's, You Were A 'Guest', Not A 'Customer'. And Here, At The Boutique Domain, Those Men And Women Who Pay It Visits Are My 'Guests'.
Being A Department Store, Museum, Art Gallery, And Boutique "Historian", (Laughs) I Wanted My Site To Mirror Those Types Of Establishments In What They Represent: Style And Elegance.
• Also, The Cosmopolitan Traveler In Me Yearned To Pay Tribute To The Intercontinental. And It Took A Little While, But Eventually A Unique Idea Came. With My Having Such A Strong Desire To, In Some Original Way, Honor The Men And Women Of Every Tongue, Tribe, And Nationality Familiar With This Domain, The Unique And Original Idea Had Been This: I Would Create And Dedicate A Special Page To My Global Public - Under The Tag 'Cat Ellington International'.
Named In Honor Of The Airline Industry, The Page, Primarily Inspired By My Love Of Travel, Secondarily Drew Its Inspiration From Another Of My Favorite Retail Shops - That Is The Legendary Benetton, With Its Iconic United Colors Campaign.
So, Influenced By The Many Tongues Of The World, I Chose To Feature, On The Cat Ellington International Page, A 14-Column Fading Slideshow Presentation Of My First Name In (70) Languages From Around The World.
• And That The Page Would Project The Spirit Of A Postcard, I Integrated A Watercolor Artwork Of The World Map, Made Of Travel Landmarks, Courtesy of Kisika.
At The End Of The Page, An Image Of A Pair Of Lips Was Included, That It Would Pay Homage To All Of The Postcards I've Kissed In My Time.
• And Finally, The Domain's Personally Selected Black And White Color Scheme Would Be For The Distinct Purpose Of Representing The "Ebony" And "Ivory" Keys On A Piano, That The Dual Color Contrast Would Commemorate The "Foundation" On Which My Multi-Creative Contributions Are Built—That Being Music.
Awards & Recognition
CatEllington.com, My Only Established Virtual Entity, In Addition To Reviews by Cat Ellington, Was Founded On Tuesday, January 29, 2013. A Subsidiary Of The Black Jaguar Music Company, It Is Strategic In Providing My Public With In-Depth Information Concerning My Professional Creative Contributions In The Fields Music, Movies, Art, and Literature.